21 O'Clock Street 21 O'Clock Street

adsf

No disrespect to you chief, but fuck you.

Smiley -Battle for Smokes Smiley -Battle for Smokes

Man

He got his smokes wet, what a waste of time

Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a

Wow

I haven't seen this since it first came out, some nice nostalgia.

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

qwerty

@YadaDaba

Your a great example of why us "selfish, undeserving, childish idiots" are against paying. You obviously have enough money to throw around you can give someone $100 and not be set back. Contrary to your beliefs, I have a job, but I can still appreciate hard work by other people. You don't have to own 7 businesses to appreciate anything. The fact is I'm not going to pay for a flash game on a FREE website. NinjaKiwi, if you need money, get a job, put some ads in your flash, and/or put this up on Kongregate to try and win the monthly/weekly contests.

I'm going to try and sum this up before I go on a rant...
People who have money can get an advantage. People who don't have the money, regardless of employment, have the disadvantage. People who buy the items can get farther by doing less, just by spending money.

I can guarantee I put more work in one week at my job at a grocery store than he put in that entire game. You can just ignore comments on the internet, in real life you have to deal with things. Writing code and making the graphics can all be done at home. If he gets $100 for getting some bad comments on NG, send me $1000 for all the bs I've gone through as a courtesy clerk. I'm WAY more underappreciated than Kiwi is with this game.

I understand what you're trying to say, but you have to be able to see it from a different point of view.

---------

I've always been a fan of the Bloons games, I'm sure this one's better than the rest. I'll be sure to give you good scores if you put this up on Kong, and I'm sure you'll at least win either the monthly or weekly contest.

Warnockworld responds:

>>I can guarantee I put more work in one week at my job at a grocery store than he put in that entire game.

I don't doubt you work hard, but even an 80 hour week is a miniscule fraction of the man hours that went into BTD4.

If you don't want the extra stuff... don't buy it. Thanks for the review.

Epic War 3 Epic War 3

Awesomesauce.

Love this game, got all the badges on Kongregate the day badges came out, the amount of medals here on NG make this a lot more fun. WAY better than the other epic wars in my opinion.

Dress Up Poo Dress Up Poo

Another dress-up...

I'm not impressed by the interactivity or anything; I guess dress-up games are pretty common for beginners though (I'm just assuming you're a beginner).

The artwork isn't too bad though, it'll be interesting to see if you make a animation or something.